The Episcopal Church of the Holy Trinity which was built in 1881 is the oldest church in Spring Lake, NJ. The high, steep Gothic roof is forty-five feet at its peak and was replaced by Bregenzer Brothers to create a nearly identical new slate roof.

Completed the steeple restoration over a 3 month period.

The restoration consisted of re-cladding the steeple exterior using new copper.

All copper fabrication was completed to match existing profiles and shapes on the steeple including the cross and small steeple spires.

The existing louvers were replaced to replicate existing conditions.

National Register of Historical Places: 91000116